Would you like to make this site your homepage? It's fast and easy...
Yes, Please make this my home page!
Moon Phase: Full to New
Supplies: One black candle (I had a heck of a time finding a black one where
I was, so get white if need be. White can substitute for any other color),
one green candle, small knife/boline to carve with, a small amount of ground
I would suggest doing the actual lighting and incantation only within a magick
circle. This spell is designed to banish infections, and while I meant it
for relatively major stuff, I suppose you could even use it for acne! ;-)
- Cleanse and concecrate the candles, and the knife you are using (if you're
using your boline, I assume this is already done).
- Hold the black candle in your projective hand, and say: "I charge
you with the power to banish/Help me make this infection vanish!"
- Carve a banishing pentacle (circle drawn counter-clockwise, star drawn
moving generally left) into the black candle.
- Hold the green candle in your projective hand, and say: "I charge
you with the power to heal/Bring back the health this infection steals!"
- Carve an invoking pentacle (drawn the opposite of a banishing pentacle)
into the green candle.
- Bore a small hole into the top of each candle.
- Fill both holes with cinnamon.
- Cast your circle.
- Light the candles.
- Moving counter-clockwise around the circle, chant: "Healing green
and candle black/This infection won't come back/When this spell and Spirit
fight/The germs that now plague (say person's name here)/And Fate sets in
and loosens their bite!"
- Visualize black fumes rising out of the infection, traveling into the
black candle flame, being purified and released into the Universe. Also,
visualize healing energy traveling from the green candle flame to the infected
person, and making them better.
- When you feel you've chanted enough, stand next to the candles.
- Say, "May this spell not reverse, or place upon me any curse."
- Say, "So mote it be."
- Snuff (not blow!) out the candles.
- You may now close the circle.
- Burn the candles 4, 8, or 16 minutes a day until either the infection
is gone or the candles are.
May the Lord and Lady be with you. Blessed be.